This weekend Blake and I went to the Family Life Weekend to Remember marriage conference. It was a wedding gift from the Murchison's and we were glad to use it before Emery comes. We had a great time. It was at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. That hotel/conference center is HUGE. This picture is us by the "river walk" in the hotel lobby! The conference reminded me how thankful I am to be married to Blake!
My eyes are telling me that Blaker been doing p90?? And also, try the upload again-I want to see Emery! Glad you guys had a good weekend.
ReplyDeletecute background amy!
ReplyDeletelove the pic! glad you had a good time at the conference. and i love the new background too!
ReplyDeleteI agree with rach, I HAVE to see my niece! your blog is super cute, and I am so gald you are finally writing on it! e-mail me with a time you can skype...remember that I am six hours ahead of you, so whatever is reasonable for the both of us! I love you so much amy! want to talk to you!!!
ReplyDeletelove your blog! glad you are here!
ReplyDelete