The nursery is coming along! My dad built the crib and it looks so great! He did such an amazing job! Thank you Dad!!! I will always treasure it!
I still need to organize everything, but the big parts of the nursery are finished! yea! It makes me so excited for Emery to be here! As you can tell, the dogs are so intrigued by the nursery. We don't really let them in very often b/c we would like the room to be dog hair free for at least a day when Emery comes home! Sorry Hank! Blake and I love sitting in the room and getting excited about her arrival! Enjoy the pics!!
Amy this is the cutest nursery I have ever seen in my life! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAMY!! SOOOOO Stinkin CUTE@!!@ I love it! Your style is so fun and this room really flows w the rest of your house!! LOVE it!! Can't wait to meet your little girl!!!
ReplyDeleteAmy I love love love the room! It looks so great!! I am glad to see Hank and Abbey doing there sweet poses! give them a kiss for me! I cant wait to be standing in that room, holding my sweet niece!! I love you and miss you!!
ReplyDeletesooooooooooooo cute!!! i love the nursery, amy! you did such a good job :)
ReplyDeletewe can't wait to meet little e!
Your nursery is beautiful! I love it and so will Emery!
ReplyDeleteso so precious. what an exciting time! can't wait to meet your little one!
ReplyDeleteEverything will get done because you have been organized since you were a baby! Can't wait to meet Emery! Love you and Blake!!
ReplyDeleteAmy!! I am so happy for you and Blake! Emery is such a lucky little lady....amazing parents! I hope things are going well for you - I just found your blog and got so excited! Have a great week!
ReplyDelete