Emery Kate is doing so great! She really is a great baby...a good sleeper and eater, what more could I ask for?? Here are some cute new pictures of her. One of the pictures shows her in the "miracle blanket". It is a blanket that really keeps them swaddled at night and it has been awesome for her. It does seem like we are putting her in a straight jacket, but it works! It was recommended by her pediatrician! My friend Marci has a funny blog about the miracle blanket b/c her son is almost 5 months now and it isn't really holding him anymore. But, it works great for now!
There is also a picture of her and her friend Audrey. They had their first "play date" today going on a walk to Starbucks. Don't they look like they were having fun together?
Mary B...hope you are enjoying the pics! Emery can't wait to meet you!!!!
You'll have to get me one of those straight jackets when our little one comes! And I can't believe you got that smile on camera... too cute! Love you girls!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness she is so adorable Amy! I didn't know babies smile so young. She must be a genius. I can't wait to meet her. In the meantime, keep posting pictures!
ReplyDeletelove, love, love the pictures of sweet emery! she is the cutest little girl in the world! thanks for posting. looks like she did have a fun first playdate!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of the dogs staring at her in the swing. I can hear them now..."do you think she's staying?". "Yes, I do. Darnit.". "Well, wait for the toddler years, I hear they drop alot of food".
ReplyDeleteAhh!! She is so stinking precious! Hank and Abbey...now that is just the exact picture I was thinking of when I would try to think of the dogs mixing with sweet Emery Kate! It reminds me of Marley and Me! I cant wait to see Emery kate! keep uploading pictures, it has become a highlight of my week! haha love you so much amy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day, Amy! Emery Kate is precious and I knew she would be! I can't wait to meet her. Also, I needed one of those straight jacket blankets 26 years ago for Emily! Remember!?!?!?!
ReplyDelete