
Mount Rainier from the plane!

Emery Kate on her first plane ride with daddy!

The first hike with Emery Kate on Blake's back! We went on a 7.5 mile hike and she did great!

Obviously she took time to take a nap during the hike!

The view from the top of the pass where we hiked! Gorgeous! Isn't God the most amazing Creator! How can you not believe?

Mimi changing her diaper...pretty nice view from a changing table :)

Our little family :)

A beautiful waterfall!

the girls

me & dad

A canoe trip on Baker's lake

Thanks Maria for coming to help with the kiddos! Emery Kate misses you...and we do too!

Random pic...Steph thanks for making this adorable outfit for EK. It looks so cute on her! Can't wait for Tucker to come!
We had a great trip to Cascade National Park in Washington state. It was so beautiful and I just loved the time with my family. We are truly blessed to all enjoy each other so much! We hiked a lot, went white water rafting, enjoyed canoeing and newcomb (sp?) ball. It was all so fun.
Family, I learned so much from all of you during our devotionals. Thank you for sharing your hearts and your passions. I am challenged by you all.
Dad & Mom, I love you both so much and am so thankful for getting to go on this trip together! We will have to do another one soon :)
Another hiking Sudan! way to Go EK! Been waiting for pics to be posted! Whenever I got exhausted today on the first day of school, I just thought of Blake in the blue wetsuit and it rejuvenated me!!!!Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteEK looks so cute all bundled up!
ReplyDeleteAmy - I love your family! Yall are all so sweet and it looks like yall had such a fun trip! :)
ReplyDelete