My heart is so full of praise to God for healing her from the infantile spasms/seizures...the year could have been very different. Thank you, God! Thank you for your healing hand. I now that when you heal you are just returning things to the natural order, because if sin hadn't entered the world there would be no diseases or death or hard times on this earth. Thank you for bringing your healing touch to us to remind us of your love and power!
Blake and I were able to dedicate her at church this sunday. Our prayer for her is first and foremost that she would know Jesus as her Lord and Savior, but also that she would bear his image in this dark world. That she would have a pure heart and be set apart. Please pray with us as we need wisdom to raise her in this way. Matthew 5:8 says "Blesssed are the pure in heart for they shall see God." I want that for Emery Kate so bad.
We also had her first birthday party sunday. It was so fun!
Happy Birthday EK! Wish I would have been there to celebrate with you!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, Emery Kate!!!!!!! The Forresters love you!!!! God has blessed you with a wonderful family!
ReplyDeletehappy bday ek! we LOVE you!
ReplyDeleteAnna sends a birthday hug to her buddy, Emery Kate! We will join you in praying for wisdom as we raise these precious girls!
ReplyDelete