Tuesday, October 5, 2010

i love fall

I love the fall. This is my favorite time of year for many reasons. I LOVE the cooler weather. I love pumpkin desserts. I love the colors and the leaves changing. I love getting excited if Baylor wins a football game. I love thanksgiving, my bday and blake's bday all in november. I love this time of year b/c it fills my heart with gratitude. Our lifegroup has been starting each meeting by saying something we are thankful for and I have loved that. I have so much to be thankful for.
I also LOVE all the cute fall clothes I can put EK in!


She's going to be such a good big sister!

I LOVE this girl! "It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night." Ps 92:1-2

1 comment: