Tuesday, March 1, 2011

shower and playdate

Mary Beth made this blue headband...isn't it adorable on her?
My sweet friend Virginie had her baby shower on Sunday.

Karis and LeeAnn are amazing girls that I get to lead lifegroup with! We helped give V's shower.
me & Molls
Christy and I both sporting clothes that B left when she went to Africa :)
most of the preggos at Antioch Dallas...in order of due date!
V & Casey are naming their son Indiana!

On Monday we had a playdate with Lauren and Casey and their precious kiddos. It was so much fun! Lauren was a childhood church friend that I haven't seen in forever and Casey and I met through a mutual friend. It was such a blessing to be around them. Molly had fun having her first playdate with someone pretty close to her age! Sorry the pic is a little blurry! Isn't Ainsleigh adorable!
It was nearly impossible to get them all to sit for a picture. Sweet Molly was out on the pillow! Aiden and Noah are the precious boys.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I LOVE them!!! Okay how much are the headbands bc it's SO cute! I need the link to her shop again!!! Xoxo oxo love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had such a blast with you guys!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete