
we had a wedding this weekend in San Antonio for a friend from Waco. We made it a mini vacation and stayed at a fabulous hotel...the Westin La cantera resort. It was awesome! The Ogdens were there and we had a great time! I got some pics at the hotel but at the wedding I was too busy chasing the kids to get pics! The hotel had a one mile nature trail that we took the kids on. They were so cute at first. EK was holding Jayden's hand first then she moved to Duncan. She LOVES her cousins. it is really the sweetest thing.

then she held her momma's hand too!

The hotel had the best pools for kids...

Molly was amazing the entire trip. She is the most content and happy little thing. I adore her.

look at those cheeks!

just hanging in the water

On the way home we stopped by Lake McQueeney b/c it was Blake's vacation spot all growing up and he LOVES this place. He hadn't been in years and wanted us to see it.

we ate some ice cream while there

it was neat b/c everything was right next to the water...i can see how it is such a fun lodge to stay at.

Ok how big does emery kate look with me holding her. I mean I look like a 9 year old :)

it really was a fun weekend...just a REALLY long drive home!
It wouldn't be a trip without a Sudan hike, now would it!? Starting them out young! You guys look so cute. I like you being 9! That makes me about 37!
ReplyDeleteThose swimsuits are so precious!!!
ReplyDelete