
our sweet, sweet Molly is 9 months old today...when EK was 9 months I
wrote my nine favorite things about her so I thought it would be fun to do the same with molly! there are so many things to say, but here are some of the things i am really loving...
9. watching you play in the bathtub...you love to splash and play with Emery Kate

8. you are 9 months and not crawling. you are content to sit and play with toys all day...not interested in getting anywhere...you know I won't leave you behind :)

7. how Emery Kate makes you laugh ALL the time...even when she's wrestling with you. If we do the same thing as her it will get a smile but not a belly laugh like it does if your sister does it.

6.your baby blues...they melt me...

5.how you are so sweet and calm that one day I cut your finger when trimming your nails and the only way I knew was b/c I saw blood on your finger.

4.your cabbage patch baby cheeks...as marci would say they are so yummy I could sop them up with a biscuit :)


3. I love how you have the relaxed, i will roll with the punches kind of attitude...at least one of your naps each day is probably in the carseat and you do great with it.

2. how you will smile at anyone who looks in your direction.

1. how you make my cup overflow.
i love you Molly Elise
Cute little Molly, she is a joy!
ReplyDeletelittle cutie patootie!
ReplyDeletesuch a beauty!! favorite cheeks ever!
ReplyDelete