i wanted to write a post specifically about you b/c I feel like lately it has been a lot about Molly and everything else going on and not much focused on you and your fun personality right now!
you are SO much fun right now. I mean you make your daddy and I laugh & smile all the time!
These pictures are from last Sunday when daddy was playing guitar. You brought your guitar and his guitar stool and put it by your chair so your feet wouldn't be dangling. You even had me put the words to the song in the chair so you could see it...I mean the cutest thing!
The other night I wasn't feeling well and had a headache. We were giving you and Molly a bath and I told you I didn't feel well. You immediately said, "you want Daddy to pray for you?"
I love that that was your first instinct.
We love how you get excited about the little things and the big things and if we recall a fun memory you immediately say "I want to do that again." Just the way you say it melts us!
The other day too you were trying to keep Molly up in the car for me and kept saying "wake up Babe"...hilarious.
I love how if I try something on in the store you will say "that's so cute, mom!"...makes me feel like i need to buy it :)
Please always call white "wipe", fuddruckers "mudcrackers" and bandaids "band-Ann's"
but maybe learn to count instead of always saying "1,2,4,9" :)
i love you so much Emery Kate!
Precious post. Mudcrackers. Band-Anns. Don't you just love mispronunciations? One of my favorites of Luke's is "Butternut Muh-Squash". I have no idea where the "muh" came from but it is my favorite thing. He also calls Felice "Cafleece" and I LOVE it. Our precious ones are growing so fast.
ReplyDeleteShe's amazing!!!! Love her!
ReplyDelete