We celebrated Emery Kate's third birthday a few weeks ago with a Princess party! It was a lot of kids and a lot of fun!
The Favors were tutus & tiaras for the princesses
I found this awesome castle bounce house to rent... EK loved it before the party and after the party but was a little overwhelmed to jump in it during the party!
Sweet Sparrow all dressed up
Oscar staying away from the princess stuff and playing with the sand.
Love that someone stashed their goldfish in the potted plant
just a picture of what was going on inside during the party
EK was really overwhelmed by the party and went off with her Bebe to read a book. My dad reminded me that this was how I was during my own parties too.
babies were sleeping amid the chaos (this is sweet little Grant)
even Felice took a little nap in EK's bed
baby Andrew made the party too!
best buds jumping
Molly fell asleep during the party...look how exhausted she looks.
the birthday girl
mom, hanj & I got in there after the party
love that my sweet grandpa was there
my parents got her her first bike!
She had a lot of help opening her gifts!
I can't believe she is 3! Being Emery Kate's mom this past three years has brought more joy each day than I could have dreamed.
I love how sweet she is to Molly and the way she makes funny expressions about eveything. I love that she asks Blake to "tell me about something" every night. I love that she still loves her pacifer and I have no idea how to get rid of it. I love that she was the easiest thing every to potty train. I love that she asks to pray for me when I tell her that I don't feel well. She loves chick fila, any and all of her cousins, stamps, stickers, lemonade, purses, poker chips, puzzles, bubbles, swinging, singing, curious george, roly poly's, matching molly, the zoo, i could go on and on...
You melt me with your smile, kisses & sweet little spirit.
I don't want you to get older but I do love that we are just going to get closer as you are able to communicate more and more clearly with me.
Happy (belated) 3rd Birthday Emery Kate! Love you, mom
I laughed when I read that EK loves poker chips! I loved what you wrote at the end...so true.
ReplyDeleteI laughed about the poker chips, also! I love her!
ReplyDeleteAND,the picture of your mom jumping makes my day. I love her too!