Tuesday, August 14, 2012

a few pics of the girls at the reunion

I didn't have my camera out much but I took a few pictures of the girls while we were at the conlee reunion. I got a few really sweet ones.


molly and her Aunt CC


they loved playing with their cousin Ashton!

absolutely love this of EK


my sweet little family


attempt at family picture unsuccessful

just to compare these pictures were from the reunion last year of them...WOW they have grown!


Also, for those who don't know...we are expecting #3 now! We are so thankful and very excited!

3 comments:

  1. I heard that you were expecting but haven't had a chance to say CONGRATS! You and Blake make such cute kids. :) Like everyone else, I'm so curious to know if it will be a boy or another girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute pictures of the girls! Congratulations on #3! That is very exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had a chance to say, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! A friend for Hunter Kate!

    ReplyDelete