Saturday, May 2, 2009

Emery Kate is Here!!!






















Here are some pictures of our precious new girl Emery Kate. We love her so much already and are enjoying every minute!

enjoy the pics!!!!

5 comments:

  1. She is perfect!! I am so glad I got to meet her and can't wait to see her (and you) again soon!! Love yall,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! And look at her sweet blonde hair! Can't wait to meet her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you two! She's gorgeous! Isn't it amazing how much you love them so quickly? And it just gets better and better :)

    We love you and miss you!
    The Goodes

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious sweetheart! Keep posting photos please until those of us down South get to hold her for ourselves.
    The clan just keeps getting bigger.
    Love you both...oops, you three,
    UPS/GUPS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is a delightful little peanut. I'm coming by this week, like it or not! A couple of comments...1) we have that swing, don't you love the lamb ears?. wish Luke liked the darn thing! 2) I love that picture where Blake and I presume his father look like identical man twins. They are so cute! Congratulations mommy Amy.

    ReplyDelete