Thursday night Duncan was born! He is so precious, a little peanut weighing 6 lbs 6 oz. He looks just like Jayden did when he was born just about 2 lbs lighter! We have had so much fun...Emery Kate is so excited to have a cousin her age! Christy did a great job, and said it was easier the second time...which made me excited! I read this quote by the nursery and I loved it: "A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." -Carl Sandberg. What a great quote...you really do feel like you are experiencing a miracle when you look in the nursery window and watch a new baby experiencing the world for the first time! Praise God for his perfect design!
Congrats on becoming an Aunt again! And Emery Kate is just GORGEOUS! I can't wait for her to meet Annie Kate :) Love you guys and hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteEmery is just a beautiful, smiling little girl! If Karen and I are ever in Dallas, we'd love to babysit!
ReplyDelete