Monday, June 8, 2009

Lakehouse trip & first time in the bumbo chair...loving it!





































Friday night we went to the lakehouse on Cedar Creek. We love going there b/c it is so relaxing. My parents, MB and my grandma met us there. Emery Kate enjoyed it there...isn't she cute in her swimsuit! We brought Hank with us b/c he loves the water. He and Blake enjoyed swimming together. We had a great time with my family.








3 comments:

  1. ok- so in the last picture, emery looks like Amy to me. And then in that second picture at the top, she looks just like Blake! It's crazy...I don't know what to think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, she is so cute! I was at Leslie's wedding but never ran into you. I am sorry to have missed you that night. It is really great to see and catch up with you on here. We are really excited about our little bundle, he should arrive the last week of July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hands behind the head! Emery just chills...

    ReplyDelete