
EK and her friend Anna taking a rest from playing at the museum at fair park

A HUGE water table...EK loved it!


The Ogden family of FIVE!

Campbell Isabella Ogden was born July 26th...she was 7 lbs and 19 inches. She is precious. Unfortunately I haven't been able to hold her yet, I have been really sick this week and so it is killing me to not hold her!

The cousins at the hospital...aren't they cute!

She loves her baths!

She likes to sit at the doll desk. It's really cute!

Hey, Amy!!! Hated to miss you the other day! Sorry you have been sick! Loved seeing Campbell, your mom, Jason, etc! Only thing missing: YOU and EK. Well, I guess and Blake too!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Amy,
ReplyDeleteI've never met you but I worked at K-life with blake during college and I found your blog through Casey Wiegand's. How old is your daughter? She is so cute. We have an almost 16 month old son and another on the way, at the end of July.
Just wanted to say Hi! Blake was always the nicest guy and I am glad to see y'all are doing well!
Camille Jennings