
We had a great fourth of July weekend! We started by spending the day with the Ogden's at the lakehouse on Friday. It was a short trip but very relaxing. As you can see Emery Kate did not like having to wear this in the water. It made her off balance and she kept falling. After the lakehouse on Friday night we headed to Valley Mills to spend time with Blake's dad and Debbie. We didn't enter the usual valley mill's parade this year, but were spectators only. It was fun to be on the other side though. Emery Kate liked it b/c she got a lollipop! Sorry I forgot my camera at the parade!

Here's EK feeding the goats...

No fear...

She loves it!

So proud of herself!

Swinging on a big girl swing by herself (don't worry we were right there to catch her! )

Mommy and EK swinging together

Swimming in the "country club" hot tub...a horse trough! Don't worry it's clean!

With her cousins Camryn and Wills!

She loves the water!

EK and Daddy

The growing family...look at my belly!

Nice face, EK!

the girls: Debbie, Carey (blake's sis), Jenny (blake's step sis), Carrie (sis in law) and Ashton (our niece and Carey's daughter!)

After Valley Mills we drove into Waco on Sunday and spent the day with my parents who just arrived back from Uganda the day before. We had such a great visit with them. Emery Kate rode in the wagon to the park and LOVED it! She was smiling so big!

EK and Daddy at the splash park by my parent's house.


Okay, so maybe I really like swinging! I think I know where Emery Kate gets her love of swings from! Blake looks awesome in the kid swing doesn't he. I'm sure EK is wondering why no one is pushing her :)

Cute pic of my parents and Emery Kate. I love my parents!

Last thing...I didn't capture it on camera, but I have to write about it. Emery Kate is really into baby dolls now. She will hug them and talk to them. It is so cute and makes me know she will be a good sister. The other morning I let her bring a baby doll to bed with her when she went to sleep and when I went in to get her in the morning she was laying on her back with the baby doll on her chest and she as patting the baby's back. How precious is that. I think it is one of those memories I will always remember as a mom.
I love having a little girl.
HAPPY July 4th! LOVE the pictures as usual! It makes me feel like I am keeping up with your little, but growing family! Glad your parents are back! I've been praying for them!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of EK in her floatation swimsuit! Hilarious!
ReplyDelete