Sunday, November 28, 2010
names for our baby girl
Blake and I have had the hardest time deciding on a name for this precious baby girl. It was so easy with Emery Kate. Last week we talked and we had decided on Karsyn Elise. It was Blake's favorite among our three name options: Karsyn Elise, Molly Elise and Elise Blake. I like the name a lot but loved the name Molly Marable. How cute is that? Anyway...Blake was talking to me the other day and said that maybe he was starting to like Molly. I had already put an order in to my friend to monogram a pillow with Karsyn's name on it so it would be official. Now we are back to undecided. I know for sure that Elise is going to be in the name b/c I felt like I heard that from the Lord and Elise means "consecrated to God"...how amazing is that. Just wondering the thoughts of those who read this on our name options? I like hearing people's opinions! Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE Molly Elise. Not that my vote matters much. :-)
ReplyDeleteSame with me! Not that it matters but I am SORT OF like a grandparent!!!! Right!!!
ReplyDeleteOne of my best friends name is Elise! Love Molly Marable!!
Oh Amy I love them all!!! The three you and Blake have come up with are all adorable!!! I really love the meaning of Elise and love the sound of it too. Miss you so much!!!! Let us know when you decide!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBoth names are so sweet! Since you are asking for opinions, my vote is for Molly Elise Marable. It just flows so nicely. :)
ReplyDeleteI vote for Elise Blake =) But all of them are super cute!
ReplyDeleteIm obsessed with them all!!!!
ReplyDeleteEmery Kate & Molly Elise Marable! I think Molly is super super cute.
ReplyDeleteI think Molly is precious! But I will love her whatever her name is!
ReplyDeleteCasey and I both really like Molly. "Molly Marable" how cute would that be?
ReplyDeleteOh man, you didn't tell me about Elise Blake! I love using daddy's name. :-) Elise Blake, Emery Kate...rhymes....sigh....so cute.
ReplyDeleteI am undecided but I totally support Molly or Karsyn or Elise! There, how NOT helpful am I?!
I change my mind Ame, I like Molly Marable (that does sound really good) but I also like Elise Blake!
ReplyDelete-Jason
I want to buck the trend. I am still up for Karsyn Elise. Then you would have EK and KE. But of course I will love her no matter. Dad
ReplyDeleteI on the other hand disagree with my husband and vote for Molly - therefore our votes cancel each other out, unless one counts more than the other. This is sort of how we decided on Mary Beth's name. Mom
MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT NAME!!!!!!
And its darling withthe last name!
MOLLY
PLEASE?!!?
Im praying for you to hear Molly! :)
Have you heard Molly yet?
hugs & smiles, whit
I love using Blakes name. again its only my 2cents. I think Elise Blake is precious!!! Funny I always had a girls name picked out, but always wanted and got 2 boys!
ReplyDeleteAmes- You've liked the name Karsyn since 6th grade! Except I think you spelled it Carson. I think all the names yall are choosing from are adorable names for an adorable little one!
ReplyDeleteHi Ame, I love them all like I already told you. Can't wait to hear which one you decide! And you are really brave to do this post!
ReplyDeleteI am a little partial to the name Karsyn :) but I have to say that I LOVE Molly Marable!! So my vote is for Molly!
ReplyDeleteI love the the sound of Molly Marable, but I also REALLY like Karsyn Elise - the EK/KE thing going on there is really cute! Plus, I really like the way you spelled Karsyn. Hummm...if you don't pick that name, I might have to steal it! Kenten, Karis, Riely and Karsyn. J/K - that wouldn't be fair to Riley! Whichever you decide will be perfect!!! We can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete