
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Blake and I hosted it for the first time which was really fun. It was definitely a team effort. Mary Beth was in charge of decorations and it looked beautiful. Cindy made the turkey and dressing which was a huge help and everyone else who came brought stuff too. I know I couldn't have done it by myself. God is so good. I have so much to be thankful for. I am truly blessed.

Blake and his mom, Cindy

We had 16 adults and 4 kids so there were three tables and a "kids table"!

We all had a verse on thanksgiving to the Lord to read.


kisses

sweet

EK was VERY into her Mimi. She wanted her over me and Blake. Tear...

the artist

Coach and Campbell

EK and Campbell looked so cute in their matching dresses.

Duncan was really into the chex mix.

cute

Sadly Christy had to work but she came over after work for some leftovers.

mom and cindy
WOW--you hosted---impressive! Looks wonderful and like a lovely time was had by all. Can MB come decorate my house? :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete