
My friend Darrah Gooden made this for above the crib. It is all tissue paper...so amazing. She is super talented...click
here
Emery Kate is eventually going to move to this toddler bed. For a few months we have a bassinet that molly will use and EK will stay in the crib.

I found this adorable tree decal on Etsy.

such a great comfy chair for reading books and nursing.

the third roomate...fishy

Sweet B painted my toenails today b/c I didn't think I would do a good job with this huge belly. EK wanted hers painted too...so cute. I love her feet.

her last day as an only child. I love you Emery Kate. You are going to be a great big sister.
ame, the room looks amazing! Praying for you and cant wait to meet little Molly!
ReplyDeleteThe room is so cute! Best wishes as you add another beautiful girl to our family!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like something out of a magazine. It is wonderful! Love you and praying for you!
ReplyDelete