Sunday, February 20, 2011

B

My youngest sister Mary Beth, known as "B" in our family, leaves for Uganda tomorrow for NINE months. I am so excited for all that God is going to do in and through her during this time, but I am SO SAD to have her go. She graduated in May from Baylor and moved up to Dallas and actually was Emery Kate's nanny all fall. It has been so wonderful to have her here. Christy and I both have enjoyed having our sister around for everyday life.
B is one of those people you don't forget. She is hilarious b/c she is SO different than her siblings. She will say what everyone is thinking and what NO ONE is thinking...it's hilarious. She is completely honest with her emotions and is always an encourager. She is a photographer and is SO talented.
The best part of having her here in Dallas was seeing her love her neices and nephews. She is SO good with them and they all love their B. We said goodbye to her today and of course Emery Kate doesn't understand b/c the doorbell rang at our house earlier and she ran smiling to the door saying "B". I wanted to cry b/c it is going to happen a lot until she realizes she is gone. OK I'm crying now. I am going to miss her so much but so excited for her journey. You can follow her trip at prayforrestoration.blogspot.com and please pray for her and her friends Macy and Whitney, especially tomorrow as they travel.
Isn't B beautiful?


sweet
B is going to miss these two...how precious are they?
Molly will be 10 months old when she gets back! Crazy!

We are going to miss you B! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for MB and all of you as you will surely miss each other!!!!! Love you guys, and the pictures are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete