Friday, February 4, 2011

snow!!

we ventured out into the snow today...blake made this awesome snowman!
i love EK in her hat and coat
B went into the snow with us
yes she is still into her "aci"...i know i need to get rid of it soon!


Emery Kate wanted to swing...so we let her...
jason and MB

this is a pic of EK in the snow when we had that huge amount last february....
not to happy in either!
i had actually just bitten it pretty bad!
it really did hurt my ankle!
isn't the snowman awesome?
blake worked on it for awhile...we had all gone inside!
of course mary beth had a pipe in her car for the finishing touch!

3 comments:

  1. Ok EK's scarf is so cute I want an adult version!!! Tucker is still in love with his pacifier and I don't know what I am going to do to try to break him of that!!! Let me know if you figure out how to! :) LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures! That snow man is wonderful!! I love that scarf of EK's too!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete