Monday, March 14, 2011

melt my heart

I love being a mom, but there are some moments that literally MELT MY HEART. We switched Emery Kate to her toddler bed about a week ago and she has done great. I love hearing her open the door and come out when she wakes up (unless it's still 6:15). I am usually already up when she gets up but today I was still in bed and she came in and lay right next to me cheek to cheek with her arm around me and we slept for about 20 more minutes. I was melting...she never does that on the bed, it usually makes her hyper. This was just a special treat. I love being her mommy.
This little priss has been melting me with her smiles. I didn't capture a good one today, but here she is attempting to sit in her bumbo chair.
I don't think she loves it!


happy monday!

5 comments:

  1. precious little cutie pies!!!
    love that first pic of ek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love babies in Bumbos, happy or not. They just look like little frogs!

    So enjoyed seeing you ladies today! Luke was still talking about baby Molly at bedtime and saying "got her out!" and "smiled at her!".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you melting my heart a few times over the years, and come to think of it you still do. I love watching you and Christy be moms. Coach

    ReplyDelete