Friday, August 5, 2011

sorry i've been missing in action in the blog world. I have a few posts to do. Last saturday (the 30th) was my dad's 56th bday. We met him in Hillsboro sunday night for a bday dinner. So instead of making the bday dinner about him he had prayed for specific words for each of his children & their spouses. amazing, huh? Click here for his blog so you can read it. He also told us that he feels like the Lord has told him that to four generations in our family everyone will be believers and that each generation will be rooted deeper and stronger in the Word. What an amazing word from the Lord to receive. It makes me even more want to make sure I am teaching Emery Kate and Molly biblical truths and principals early on. I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do in their lives.
love this of mom & molls

my sweet parents...don't they look so young to be 56!


No comments:

Post a Comment