Friday, August 26, 2011

compare?

my dad emailed me some of these pics he found recently. He says that seeing Emery kate brings him flashbacks of me at that age although most people think she looks like Blake. I am starting to think she does look more like me and Molly is more like Blake. It's fun to compare at least! And I'm having fun using photbucket and making collages! So you may see a lot of these :)

5 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! You and ek do look a lot alike! I think the pic with you and me you look like Duncan. Do you see it? I am liking the collages too! I need to start spin that! Is it easy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the dollhouse picture you really do see the similarity! That's really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ame, I kid you not, my mom and I just had this exact conversation today! We think Emery Kate is a spitting image of you when you were little & that Molly looks more like Blake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing - I think EK looks a lot like your mom, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily is exactly right!!! We just had this conversation today! We were talking about how much we love the pictures of the girls and how EK looks like you and Molly like Blake!!! We went through all of the cousins, in fact!

    ReplyDelete