Saturday, September 3, 2011

happy 6 years!

Blake- I am so thankful that God brought you into my life at the ripe old age of 12 :)

I really couldn't imagine life without you.

You are my best friend.

Thank you for being the best daddy to Emery Kate & Molly.

Thank you for loving me well.

So thankful for our family and friends who make life even better!
I wanted to add this picture of Jordan as I am excited about starting Elevate (a discpleship training school which jordan& christy are helping to lead) next week with you. I am so thankful to have a husband who wants to grow in the Lord with me and lead our family. I can't wait to see what God will teach us through it. I know we will have to sacrifice and it will be hard... but I also know that is what the Christian journey is about.

i have loved every year even more with you.

happy 6 years!


i love you, blaker

1 comment:

  1. Awe what a beautiful wedding... I still remember how sweet it was. Love y'all so much.

    ReplyDelete