
Emery Kate had her first day of mother's day out today. Last night she told blake that tomorrow she had school, was going to wear her backpack and it would be fun. So cute. She was walking so confidently into the church, wouldn't even hold my hand (tear), and only started crying when we got to the room and she found out Molly wasn't going too. How sweet is she.

\the backpack looks so HUGE on her. Blake met us for some fro yo after school. I love this picture of them.

I really enjoyed having Molly all to myself and it is a LOT easier running errands with one child. Sweet molly just went with the flow b/c the pick up times kind of interfere with naps.
happy thursday!
cutie pie! she does look so old and grown up!
ReplyDeletei love those pictures of her.
glad she had a great first day!
I love the HUGE backpack! Sweet EK.
ReplyDeleteso cute! and so grown up!
ReplyDelete