Blake is in sales now so since he met his yearly quota he won a trip to the "Chairman's Club" and this year it was at the Fairmont Riviera Maya!
It was an AMAZING trip! The place was so nice and the best part was that Nuance paid for everything! Meals, drinks by the pool, transportation, tips, fees, everything! The only thing we had to pay for was our luggage fee! It was unreal. It wasn't even an all inclusive resort!
The rest of the trip we read and lounged by the pool! So amazing!
I read "Unbroken" by Laura Hillebrand (who wrote Seabiscuit). One of the most amazing (true) stories! March recommended it and it was awesome! Highly recommended to everyone to read!
Blake enjoyed reading Steve Job's autobiography...apparently one very interesting man!
They even had gifts for Blake every night in the room! I mean it was ridiculous! They even brought in Maroon 5 for a private concert for Nuance the last night but unfortunately we left a day early! I told Blake to get home and get craking on meeting his quota! Next year the trip is Hawaii!!!!
also a special thanks to our parents for watching our sweet girls! We love you and are so thankful!
This looks SO fun!!! Glad you guys got to get away!
ReplyDeleteso awesome ame!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Good job, Blake! That's so nice. I'm glad you had such a good time. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun looking trip! I am glad you guys had a chance to get away together! I medicine is the worng field for cool free trips like that !!
ReplyDeleteWe went there summer before last with Larry's company. You went at a better time of year, not as hot! And guess what, we are going to Hawaii this summer with his company!
ReplyDeleteHello Amy, I was researching about Nuance Chairman's Club and I ran across your blog. I'm Brazilian, my husband works at Nuance and he was invited to this year trip. He has registered us but I wasn´t sure if the company was going to pay for everything, specially in our case (we are so far from HI rsrs). Well, I hope we have the same luck you had and have all our expenses paid. And I wish to meet you in Hawaii.
ReplyDeletePS: You have lovely girls! Congrats!