Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Burson's arrival

Burson came on March 22nd as a planned C-section. We arrived at Medical City at 5:30 am ready to meet our son!

 Christy and I got pedicures the day before! Baby blue nail polish!
 I have the best doctor! Unfortunately the anesthesia didn't mix well for me so I was really out of it the whole time (like last time). I was really sad b/c I wanted to be awake and watch! I felt so weird and could not stay awake! so sad!
 they all commented on his blonde hair right when they pulled him out!


Big boy! He was born at 7:49 am 8lbs 7 oz, 21.5 inches


 so thankful the Lord gave blake a son!
 proud daddy

the girls were nervous about meeting him at first
 still pretty out of it here, but glad to hold him!
 first pic as a family of FIVE
 the girls watching him in the nursery




 MeeMaw
 PawPaw
 Three generations of marable men :)

Bebe and PawPaw

 attempting a pic

We fell in love with this little man right away!

Thank you Jesus for a healthy baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment