Sunday, April 7, 2013

Kauai trip


Blake and I got to go to Kauai in February! It was another trip due to him meeting his sales quota! So proud of my hubby!
We had such a wonderful trip. I was 33 weeks pregnant when we went! Thankfully my doctor was ok with me traveling up to 34 weeks that far! Whew, I just made it!
I brought my camera and when i got there realized that the memory card was at home. bummer. All the pics are from our phones so sorry the quality is not as good.
We stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Kauai and it was such a nice hotel. The pool below was like a beach. So relaxing.

We ate at this restaurant the most b/c I could see whales jumping as we sat and eat. Pretty incredible. I was missile locked in on watching the water most of the time so blake enjoyed that haha!


Once again his company spoiled us with awesome gifts each night. One of the gifts was picking out a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses. Pretty nice!



They also brought in Kelly Clarkson for a private concert this year. This was one of the gifts one night including an autographed CD and an IPOD nano.



Beauty




we also got to get massages one day...this was the view from my room.





Blake took surf boarding lessons one day. I went along to watch. It was fun to see him and he caught on quickly!














lazy me watching them surf

we went to a luau one night


one day we rented a car and drove to waimea canyon. it was gorgeous.















Kelly




The girls had a blast with all their grandparents so that helped us handle being away from them so much  better!










Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment