Tuesday, December 31, 2013

christmas 2013

Christmas was so perfect this year. I love my family so much. Although this season of being apart has been hard for me, I am so thankful for the times we have had together. I feel like now when we are together we are so much more intentional and just cherish the moments so much more. The kids played non-stop and the adults really got to rest and visit. I know that each Christmas is great but I feel like I will always remember Christmas 2013 as one of my favorites. 

Burson's first Christmas :)
 Barron enjoying it all
 B& Hanj
 my sweet dad
 the Ogden crew
 my girls so excited for Christmas
 Hal-Bird
 Burbear trying to open some presents

 So happy to have Elsa
 & Ana
 love
 my sweet brother made this for alex
 EK with corrie- she loves her!
 a white christmas
 so thankful for these two
 Jordan will be ready to scare people when he is out running!

 beautiful B
sledding


 Christmas lunch


 cute boy
 the family +some
 my boys
 my family
 silly cousins
 Larkin's first christmas

 Mimi doing what she does best!


 playing with their christmas toys!

Thankful for such a full and wonderful Christmas Season and thankful for the One for whom it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment