Molly Dolly oh how we love you! I can't believe you are 3!!! You bring so much joy to our family!
We love your precious voice and sweet expressions. Seriously you light up a room. You love to be with your mommy and daddy b/c you can't go the night without seeing us haha! We love how you come and sleep with us in the middle of the night even though we are hanging off the side of the bed. We love how you will wake up and say "Did I stay in my bed all night?" and you are still in our bed! I also love how you will bring random items down with you in the middle of the night. You still love your pacifier and blankie as well.
You love to play with your sister. I love hearing y'all play on your own. It is one of my favorite things. Y'all love to play with your baby dolls. Your favorite is baby Hallie. You love that doll. I love how you will even sit and nurse her. You love Burson and have done so well not being the baby anymore. One of my favorite memories is watching you teach Burson the Bible and that Jesus loves him. Melt me. You love to sing frozen songs and tangled songs- all the time. You like to ride the scooter all around the house and do "tricks". You love to worship and dance. Your favorite song is "lifting my burdens" and you will belt the chorus "you are good". "You say "probably" all the time at the beginning of the sentence and you have us doing it now too!
You are such a good eater. You love meat, veggies, bread, peanut butter and honey sandwiches, oatmeal, strawberries, powered donuts and chocolate milk. You like to eat big meals versus snacking like me and Emery Kate :)
I will always cherish your love for my mom, your Mimi. You love her so much. After your princess party I asked you what your favorite part was and you told me "playing with Mimi" and your cried when she left. Love your bond with her.
You are very compassionate and will hug me and pray for me if I am ever upset. I love that about you.
I could go on and on but I will stop. You are such a precious gift Molly. Love you...

No comments:
Post a Comment