I always take the birthday girl or boy to einstein's for a special birthday breakfast date. Unfortunately blake was out of town but molly was a good sport and let her siblings join her for her breakfast date! Love that she wanted to wear a crown.
This little girl LOVED her pacifier. I had been good at limiting EK's to only nap and bed after she was 2 but I was never very good at limiting molly. She had that paci in all the time and just talked around it. One of those things I regret judging parents on before I was actually a parent. oops.
Anyway, we told Molly that when she turned 3 she couldn't use her pacifier anymore and we were going to make her a paci bear like Emery Kate at Build a Bear in Northpark. We decided to go ahead and do it on the same day as her birthday party! She was so brave about it!
Dressed in her new elsa princess dress of course!
Emery Kate was such a good, supportive sister!
She put three pacifiers in her bear!
Thankfully that night she had a new tangled nightgown so it made bedtime a little easier! She did great the whole night. So proud of her.
She also got a bike for her birthday. She loves it.















No comments:
Post a Comment