Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Leslie's wedding & the funny farm!

















Emery Kate spent her first night at the funny farm! We rode the mule down to the tank and she got to watch the dogs fetch in the water. Hank and Abby love it there! they get to really be dogs! Thanks for watching them Bebe and PawPaw!

My dear friend Leslie Rister (now Kvasnicka) got married on Saturday. She was a beautiful bride and the wedding was gorgeous and so sweet! I was honored to be a part. Thank you Blake, Mimi, Coach and Grandmommy for watching Emery Kate this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO happy for y'all!! Isnt it the best being a mama?! We have to get together sometime with our little ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pictures! you looked so pretty at the wedding, and emery of course looked precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Amy!
    It was so good seeing you at Leslie's wedding! I loved looking at the pictures of Emery Kate in your blog! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. felice has that yellow daisy bow too! we need to take a picture...
    she's a sweetie-pie, amy!

    ReplyDelete