Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cute pics Mary Beth took!

MB took all these pics some from Christy's 30th bday party and Jayden and Duncan's party. I love these of mom and her grandchildren.
Dad and his girls. I love this pic.
Sweet pic of Christy and Dad
Blake, Kenten and Jason
Beautiful pic of Jason and Alexmommy and daughter

Sweet EK smiling. MB set up a photo booth at the party and the pictures from it turned out so cute.
My Sweet Grandpa and Bettye with Duncan

This is a classic Emery Kate face. I love this picture.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics! Saw a lot of them on FB!!!! Hope I see you sometime soon when I come to Dallas or Waco!!!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such good pictures! I love the ones with your mom and her grandkids..so sweet! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete