Tuesday, August 9, 2011

conlee family reunion

we had a fun conlee reunion this year in Hunt, Texas on the Guadalupe river. The weather was a breath of fresh air! It actually got in the 70s at night and RAINED while we were there. it was FABULOUS!!! Blake took EK and Hudson out on the canoe. And there was a shoot coming off the dam of the river that people could go down on rafts so Blake took EK against her will. She was NOT a fan even though it was super fun!
"the Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul." Ps 23

the place had a fun playset that we spent the majority of our day at
LOVE this pic


the lighting was perfect at the park so i had some fun taking pics of the girls





Emery Kate is loving the ipad right now.


her first pinata

it was a fun time with Blake's extended family and I extremely enjoyed the weather. Blake and I even got to play a game of tennis which was fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Don't I say this every single time:)

    ReplyDelete