Blake and I turned 30 on November 3rd (me) and the 10th (blake). It was perfect timing b/c we had our sono to determine the gender on the 7th. We had wanted to have a big 30th birthday party so we made it even more fun by adding a gender reveal to the mix! It took a LOT of self control for us to not find out at the appt but we are so glad we didn't! We had the sono tech write the gender on some paper and stick it in an envelope. I then took the envelope DIRECTLY to the bakery and had them make a gender reveal cake.
The party theme was bows and mustaches. When the guests arrived we had them wear their guess, either a bow or mustache sticker. It was really fun to see everyone's guesses!
Sweet Mary Beth helped me SO much with decorations! Trust me it would not have been this cute without her! Love her!
we had Chuy's fajitas for dinner which was perfect! So yummy! Everyone was anxious for us to do the reveal (as were we!). So we gathered everyone around and cut the cake!
IT WAS BLUE!!!!!! we were SO excited and SHOCKED!!!!
Happy Grandparents!
I love how excited everyone was for us! It was a HUGE cheer! Truly one of my favorite memories of all time. I will never forget that moment. So thankful for family and friends to celebrate life with. We are blessed.
my sweet sister in laws! Carey and Jenny
Alex and Amy
so blessed to have the Forresters there! Lifelong friends!
Jason, Jordan and Dan
my beautiful sister and Jordan- Christy was really excited that we were finally having a boy! ( i think i will understand her world a little better!)
Nella, Darrah, Jasper and Casey
sweet friends
Molls snuggled with my dad for a long time (which he loved!)
Carey and Jon (so thankful they drove all the way to come!)
PawPaw and Hudson (apparently PawPaw guessed right!)
BeBe reading to the girls amidst the chaos
love this of Hud
EK's room was turned upside down!
happy girl to have a baby brother!
So thankful that Blake will get to be the father of a son. I know he will do an amazing job. I hope our son is like his daddy! I love his response when I asked him how he was feeling after we found out. He said "I didn't realize how much I wanted a son until I saw the blue icing." thank you Lord for blessing us with a son! we are so excited to meet him 2 months from today! Thank you to all who celebrated with us! my cup overflows!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment