We hosted the annual christmas cookie decorating party this year at our house. It was (messy) fun! The girls loved it as did I. Definitely one of my favorite traditions!
Molly started eating the dough early.
Blake getting ready to try and win again!
silly molly dolly
mimi loving the kids and holding the kids as usual!
Molly wanting to help make the icing.
eesh...messy!
the kids hard at work decorating! EK was in heaven!
Blake's santa for the year...pretty good if you ask me!
Jason won with this king (this wasn't the finished product)
my dad was even a winner this year for some of his cookies (not the one pictured)
i love that Blake has been a part of our family so long that he has been doing this as long as I can remember!
cute campbell
molls took breaks to love on barron
Jason with a competitive/i'm going to beat you look behind blamer
lots of cookies to enjoy!
I love your family so much!! Y'all are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThose aprons are so cute!!! What a fun night with your sweet family. Love y'all!
ReplyDelete