Saturday, December 29, 2012

our christmas 2012 in iphone pics (b/c i forgot my camera)

 We had a great Christmas this year. It was so nice having the weekend before christmas eve and christmas day so we had a nice extended stay in Waco. We started it by spending the day on Saturday with my family. It was relaxing and the big hit was my dad hanging up the swing that we used to use when we were little. The kids loved it. 
 Molly of course didn't leave mimi's side the whole day!
 swinging...pure joy!
 We then headed to the funny farm to spend the 23rd and christmas eve morning with blake's dad and stepmom. It is always fun there and it was nice having time to relax and enjoy the outdoors. We had a "tacky" christmas sweater party on the night of the 23rd. Blake and I borrowed some of my parents sweaters...no offense mom and dad! We just didn't have any christmas sweaters in general!

 the kids sung some christmas carols for us which is always a hit!
 Christmas Eve morning we opened gifts. Poor Molly had a fever and was pretty miserable.
 That night we went to Blake's moms house and went to the Christmas Eve service at First United Methodist.

 Stella and Emery Kate
 EK and Camryn playing with some christmas gifts!
 Molly was so sick she looks drugged in all the pictures I took of her :)
 Burson is really popping out in this picture! I think I was about 27 weeks!
 Christmas morning!

 silly, sleepy girls! We all slept in a king bed together!




 sorry the quality is bad on these pics but it's the only ones I have so I am using them!
 full stockings!
 their big gift was a doll house. I didn't get a great picture of it but it's super cute! The girls, however, were more excited about the PEZ inside their stocking than the dollhouse :) Good to know for next year, ha!

 After a yummy breakfast at Cindy's (she always makes the best cheese grits) we headed to Blake's grandmothers for lunch and to visit his aunts and uncles and cousins. 
 My friend stephanie made these adorable nativity dresses for the girls. I wanted to get a good picture of them in the dresses but they weren't having it. oh well...





 Molly and Conlee had a great time playing together!


 It was a great Christmas. The best time of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment