There is nothing like experiencing the ocean for the first time.
Blake and I took the kids to Galveston for a short trip a couple weeks ago. EK has been asking to go to the beach for over a year so we decided to make it happen.
We were a little nervous about how the weekend would go b/c we got there on a thursday and it was cool and overcast and the beach was pretty dirty. Blake and I both wanted to trade places with Burson all cozy in the car seat. We were a funny site with our carseat on the beach, haha!
We got smart and moved to the hotel pool. Burson was very happy with this decision
We went to dinner at the rainforest cafe. It is a fun place for kids! I think EK took this pic below.
the next day we went Pleasure Pier for the evening. The girls had so much fun winning stuffed animals. Some games even guaranteed a prize (our kind of games, ha!)
Burson got to carry the animals :)
the girls and their loot
Thankfully they must have cleaned the beach for the weekend and it was so much nicer! We played there on Saturday for awhile and the girls had a lot of fun!
Once again Burson had a blast at the beach :)
It was such a fun trip. I can't believe there are five of us. I am so thankful for this little family God has given me. Sometimes I have to pinch myself. My heart is so full. I look forward to many more family vacations in the years to come.















No comments:
Post a Comment