Thursday, June 6, 2013

Memorial Day, Waco, & more

 Love Burson in the bumbo so I will probably randomly post pics of him in it. 
I also love EK and Jayden holding hands in northpark. the sweetest.
 Burson was 2 months on the day this was taken and we were trying to get a picture of him smiling...
 so the girls got goofy

 but we caught it! Love his smile :)

Emery Kate loves to hold him.
 He seems a little nervous that I let her do this.
 I had the most handsome date at Alex's sprinkle at Fireside Pies

On Saturday we headed to Waco for a week. EK was taking swimming lessons there but the week started with a fun day at the river with the Conlee family. They even rented a blow up slide that was HUGE (way bigger than ours). EK had a blast!

 Molly fell asleep in blake's lap on the river. Why not? seems like a good spot to me.
 Burson had some good nights of sleep in Waco. Love that miracle blanket. I had stopped using it for awhile and I don't know why. It works great. He has given me some 7.5-8 hours nights recently.
 I was so excited b/c my friends Rachel and Sarah were both in town!!! We went over there on the morning of memorial day and I had such a great time catching up with them. Love both of those girls so much.
 After breakfast with the Lundeens we went to the funny farm for the day.
 EK loves her cousin Camryn
 the girls table
 We interrupted the fun at the funny farm to go to swim lessons day one. It is just up the street from my parents house so we walked there and back. Once again the cousins are holding hands. I can't even handle it. They are the sweetest of friends.
After the swim lessons the Ogdens and my parents came out to the funny farm too. It was such a fun time! we took the mule down to the tank to fish!




 Blake was brave and took all the kids out on the paddle boat. He is such a good dad and uncle!

 love this of campbell and Christy
more waco pics to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment