Monday, June 3, 2013

NOLA and other random pics

 I love this picture of the three of them. I couldn't believe I caught one of all three of them looking at me! They were all just sitting on the couch watching Curious George!  you never know when you can capture a great pic! This was the last day Burson had his ear wells on! I was so happy to get them off! His ears look great!

Blake had to go to New Orleans for work a few weeks ago. I had never been so I decided to tag along! Cindy was so sweet and stayed with the girls and I brought Burson! He did great the whole time.
We went out the first night with one of his coworkers and had some seafood. Unfortunately I got REALLY sick that night so seafood is now dead to me. Blake enjoyed it though.
New Orleans is all about eating and good food so it was a bummer to be sick most of the time.

 these are a few precious pics I got of burbear while we were at the hotel...i can't get enough of this sweet boy!


 love this little hand

 seriously? so cute...
 Thankfully the last day I was feeling better so we ventured to Cafe Du Monde. Ok- that place really is so amazing. No wonder everyone recommended it!
 poor Burbear ended up with some powdered sugar in his hair after all that.

 When we got home I decided that Burson was big enough to try the Bumbo. It was a big hit with all of them. I love how they can sit in it easier now than when they were babies, haha. I remember having to shake it off their thighs back then!


 on mother's day all the siblings had dinner with my mom and dad at the D'Brots. it was so fun to have time with just us and my parents. I love my family so much. we prayed for a long time for healing for my mom. It was a really sweet time. 
 here is Burson in the bumbo

1 comment: