Saturday, April 23, 2011

EK's Egg Hunt 2nd Birthday -part 1 (mostly the decorations)

We had chalk outside the fence so when the men put all the eggs out the kids were able to play with sidewalk chalk.



the party favors
I found this tutorial on Martha stewart that showed how to make these out of envelopes. It was cute!

We had stickers for the little kids to decorate with and a table for the older kids to decorate hard boiled eggs!



I was proud of myself for putting the eggs in the vase with the tulips. I thought it was so pretty!

My dear friend Stephanie made their adorable outfits for the party. They looked SO cute. It was perfect. Thank you SOOOO much sweet friend! Wish you didn't live in Alabama so you could have been here. Did not get the best pic of them together.

1 comment: