Sunday, April 10, 2011

Molly is 3 months old!

Sweet Molls is 3 months today! I'm loving every minute with her! Smiles with bath time

there is a lot of this during the day...
and this... and there's lots of this too.
I am truly blown away by the love EK has for Molly. She is never jealous, includes her in everything, and gives her more hugs and kisses than molly knows what to do with. It melts me. I hope Christy was that excited when I entered the world :) I really couldn't be more grateful that the Lord chose me & blake to raise these two girls. i.am.blessed.


I definitely think this time I am not rushing her to do the next thing like I was with EK. I am just enjoying her being in the stage she's in. They grow so fast.
This last pic is for MB b/c we talked to her this morning and EK did her "excited face" for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment