Saturday, April 23, 2011

EK's Egg Hunt 2nd Birthday -part 2

We had an egg hunt for Emery Kate's second birthday party! Her actual birthday is this Wednesday the 27th! Since Easter was later than usual I took advantage! Having all the Easter decorations and ideas made this party so fun and so easy! It was a blast for me to plan and I think Emery Kate had a really good time!

Aunt Jenny&EK

Putting Eggs in her basket. Once she realized there was candy in them she just wanted to open them and get the candy out!
Sweet Riley getting some eggs of her own.

Me & EK

Duncan got into the egg stickers :)


the kids on the hunt!

Emery Kate is VERY into Duncan right now. During the party she wanted him by her side the whole time. It's pretty sweet. I hope they are always close like this.

The cupcakes!

EK blowing out the candle.

Molly had a blast at the party.

Is Ainsleigh not so cute!

Molly had a friend at the party...little Katie is only 3 weeks younger than her!

Felice is too cool for school in her shades.

Sparrow decorating some hard boiled eggs! She did a great job!

Molly was getting a little hot. Those cheeks were pink. I think she has some Conlee in her. Mary B! Proof that Alex came!


After everyone left we piled in the NEW BOAT my parents got for the lakehouse. Blake and Jason picked it up on Thursday so it's in our garage. It is so nice...we are SO excited to use it. Thank you SOOOO much mom & dad!

You can't see EK, Dunc and Jayden b/c they are playing inside the boat! EK has been talking about the boat all day!I love this picture of Jayden.the back of EK's adorable dress.




What a fun day with friends and family!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun party! I'm glad everyone had such a good time. Sorry we couldn't make it this time...pediatrician's orders. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay this is SO SO SO sweet, we love yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to celebrate your first baby girl turning 2! Anna would have had so much fun. Love the family pic at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amy, i'm so sad we missed this! it looks like such a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete