
We had a lot of fun on Saturday at Sparrow's 3rd birthday party. It was a tea party and it turned out so cute! I took lots of pics! I love the picture above of Molly b/c it looks like she has bunny ears. And I think the picture below is the sweetest.

playing ring-around-the rosie...duncan and EK did not know what they were doing :)

my girls

Sweet Sparrow is on the left about to open her presents and that's her cute brother Eli next to her!

EK trying to walk with an egg on a spoon...ha!

the cake was so cute! and I loved all the pom pom flowers! So fun!

handsome little felix in his tie

EK loved the cupcake

felice and EK up to no good with the water

Magen and Wilson in his cute bowtie! I loved all the little boys dressed up!

Fitting for Duncan to be putting on a hat...he was wearing a smocked bubble :) ! Of course I loved it b/c of the southern in me. He looked so cute with his little legs!

trying to get a kids pic...ha! Notice Molly in the carseat nearby...she was thoroughly enjoying the party!

is this not the most precious picture....LOVE! This is for you MB since I know you miss these two!
No comments:
Post a Comment